As the bank’s continue to beef up security it seems there is no lack of measures being put in place. No bank worse than Wells Fargo’s HELOC department. Strangely enough this is not a company-wide rule. In fact the rule doesn’t even extend to any of Wells Fargo’s advocacy groups in the very same department. Furthermore, Wells Fargo is requesting that the Power of Attorney be notarized. This was straight from the top from the mouth of a Work Director.
We thought you’d also like…
- Wells Fargo: My home went REO. How fast is it going to go to be sold?
- Wachovia: ACG connects with Wells Fargo for Bulk MOD Underwriting
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (ASC) limit closing costs.
- Wells Fargo and ASC accepting payments by phone in some foreclosure cases.
- Wells Fargo: Waive your principal goodbye; for now.